Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Skull jewellery & Accessories designed by Pericles Kondylatos

Skull jewellery & Accessories
Skull jewellery & Accessories designed by Pericles Kondylatos
Over the years I have created numerous designs that are inspired by skulls. I have always thought that skulls are fascinating and I don’t resemble them to something dark or negative. On the contrary I think that skulls are fun and to me are synonyms with childhood, magic, adventure, fairy tales, pirates & fantasy.

Here is a collection of my designs, photos, and accessories from my career in fashion that have skulls as a theme and some pictures that inspire me.










































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment